Tuesday, September 23, 2008

4s

4 People I heart: Parentals...Siblings...Nephews...Friends!!!

4 Places I visit over and over: The beach, In-N-Out, Jamba Juice, Ross

4 People I text/email on a regular basis: Sydney, Jake K, Shaun, Mom...yes my mom can text!

4 Favorite Foods: Pasta, Jamba Juice, Fruit, Cereal

4 Places I'd rather be: (only 4??) Australia, Fiji, at the beach, OFF WORK!

4 Things I'd rather be doing: Laying at the beach, napping, reading, seeing my family

4 Movies I watch over and over: Wedding Crashers, Iron Jawed Angels, The American President, Cars!

4 TV Shows I watch over and over: House, Grey's Anatomy, Law&Order-SVU, South Park

4 Bands I love: Nickelback, Daughtry, Three Days Grace, Lifehouse

4 Songs I love: "Bittersweet Symphony"-The Verve "Saving Me"-Nickelback "Over You"-Daughtry "Something Like That"-Tim McGraw

0 comments: