Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Looking Up

Even though it's only the 2nd of March, things this month seem to be improving :)

  • All my Dad's tests came back good and the cancer hasn't spread AT ALL :) :) I was joking around with my Dad saying I bet no one has ever been more grateful for a case of diverticulitis than he is since that's how we caught it :) He probably wouldn't have gotten an exam for another year at least and by then it could have been much worse.
  • I'm going to start working the front desk at my internship for the next 4-6 weeks while the receptionist recovers from surgery, which means more $ and more experience :)
  • My credit card is slowly, but surely, getting closer to being paid off.
  • Every day is one day closer to summer :)

So I guess there is some light at the end of the tunnel...

1 comments:

♥AnDrEaSeN FaMiLy♥ said...

YAY! im so glad your feeling better all around! i think the sun has alot to do with how people feel. i get very depressed when the sun isnt out. anyways im happy for ya!!!