Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This is harder than I thought...

It's been 3 months since I've posted anything, and about 2 months since I've been in Vernal.

I wish I could say that this was the best decision I ever made and I don't regret it for one minute.

But that would be a lie.

I knew moving back wouldn't be easy, but I didn't realize just how difficult it would be.

2 good things have come from this move, however.
1-I FINALLY got a dog :) His name is Murphy and he's a 1 year old Shih Tzu. He's so stinking cute and I love having him.
2-I'M DEBT FREE :) :) That's pretty awesome, huh?


I'm hoping that I will be able to make it through the next year without pulling out my hair or being committed...Right now I'm just trying to take it one day at a time...

1 comments:

The Harrison's said...

AND THREE.... going to get banana splits with the COOLEST girl ever :) lol jk!