Monday, August 11, 2008

My life thus far...

This is my week of boredom, so my newest hobby will be this blog!! Lucky, lucky you!! =]

Let's start at the beginning of time...okay, maybe not time, just since high school!

After graduating in May 2005, I moved to Salt Lake to start college at the UNIVERSITY OF UTAH! I finished college in 2 years and, at the age of 20, I got my Bachelors degree in Mass Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations...It sounds a lot cooler than it really is. I was trying to decide between Public Relations and Journalism, but you make more in PR so that's why I went with it!! That and it was the shortest major offered at the U. Probably not the best reason to chose a major, but hey it all worked out!



I really didn't appreciate life in college as much as I should have. All I had to worry about was going to class and taking tests. It was the simple life, and I was stupid and had to graduate early! Now all I think about are my bills and insurance and being productive at work...Being grown up is sooo overrated!!

I had the best job in the world when I was in college!! I got to watch the best little guys in the world, then when his mom had a baby, I got to watch the best 2 little boys!! I loved every single day I spent with them, and I cried so much when I decided to move and leave my little boys! I've seen them a few times since I've moved, but it's still not the same...



A few months after graduation, I decided I was done with Utah and wanted to see what else was out there...So I headed to Seattle!! My great cousin just had a baby so I decided to put my awesome nanny-skills to use...I didn't last very long up there ((a whole 3 months)) until I decided that Seattle just wasn't the place for me...As much as I love the rain, I realized that I love the sun a lot more!!





In March 2008 I packed up my Corolla AGAIN and headed south to sunny San Diego! I've been down here since then and life's been pretty good!! I spend a lot of time at the beach tanning&just walking around on the beach...It's been a hard few months, but I'm trying to deal with it. I miss my family&&friends sooo much it's honestly driving me crazy!!





Well, so far that's really all that's I've been up to...Don't worry, I'll write more!!

0 comments: