Sunday, August 30, 2009

On this episode of THE 801...

Being back in SLC has been amazing so far!!

School started on Monday and, even though I was a little nervous, everything went great! My teachers seem really nice and the work load isn't too bad...except that in the next 17 weeks I have to write 80 pages worth of papers! ugh... Lots of reading && writing this semester. Lucky me!

I got a job : ) : ) yay!! I only had one interview and they offered me the position before I walked out the door. The job is a server position at Red Lobster. I've never served before so I'm a little nervous that I'll drop food on someone or not be able to remember the menu. Hopefully after the training I won't be as nervous.

Also, I cut my hair on Friday!! I've been attempting to grow it out for years and I'm doing pretty good this time. I just got a little trim but I added some bangs to the new 'do.




Overall this has been a great couple weeks!! Lots of time spent with friends, lots of laughs, and lots of sleeping in (since my first class starts at 10:45am).


I love being back in the city!!

1 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Happy you're happy! Love the hair -- you can pull off bangs so well!