Thursday, January 14, 2010

Little Guy

(Then)
It feels like yesterday that I was spending all my time with this handsome fella. My bald-headed, pacifer-loving, toothless, sweet-as-could-be, little guy.

Tyge was only 6 weeks when I started watching him and I was so nervous. I had watched my nephews when they were newborns but not for an extended amount of time. What if he won't stop crying? What if he quits breathing? What if he absolutely hates me and just wants his mom?

Luckily for me watching Tyge was NOTHING like that. He was the most easy going baby and I fell in love with him instantly. When I decided to move out of Utah I cried more thinking about leaving this little boy than anyone else. I stayed in touch with his family the whole time I was gone but I still cried every time I had to leave him.

Now I'm back in Utah and I am so lucky that I get to watch him again. He is still the same loveable little boy I remember: sweet, easy going, cutest smile and cutest laugh. He has more hair and teeth this go around, but he'll always be my Little Guy.

(Now)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! I can't believe how big he is now!!

Anonymous said...

whoa, he has hair! :)