Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dear 2010

I have high hopes for you.

2009 pretty much knocked me on my ass. I can't remember a year more confusing and trying than last year. I stressed and cried and second guessed every decision I made.


In other words, it sucked!

Well, that's not entirely true. A lot of great things happened last year. But it feels like more negative things occurred than positive.

I realize not every year can be perfect, but I'm crossing my fingers that you (2010) will bring me some closure, happiness, and contentment.

I'm anxious, and a little nervous, to see what the next 363 days bring to my life.

2 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

that was 2006 for me. But 2007 was incredible. So you never know!

♥AnDrEaSeN FaMiLy♥ said...

did you read mine? it pretty much speaks for everyone. i hope for a better year for you and everyone else!! including me lol