Monday, February 1, 2010

I feel like a broken compass...

I started on a well beaten path. I had ideas about where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do so I began my journey. But then somehow, somewhere along the way, things got messed up and now I’m lost in the middle of the woods.

I’ve tried looking for ways out (does moss grow on the North or South side? I can never remember. And isn’t the Big Dipper supposed to point a certain direction? See why I’m lost in the wilderness?) but then I end up farther into the darkness. I tried just sitting and waiting for help to arrive, but that didn’t seem very productive so I stood up and just started walking. Then I got tired, took a nap and hoped I would wake up from a very bad dream.
That didn’t work either.

So here I am lost, scared, lonely, and tired with no daylight in sight and all I can wonder is, “How did I get here and how do I get out?”

2 comments:

♥AnDrEaSeN FaMiLy♥ said...

annie talk to me!! whats up?!?

proswet654 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.