Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beach Bonfire + Skydiving = AMAZING!

I'm about a week behind in posting these, but here are some pictures from 2 of my "bucket list"... Beach Bonfire && Skydiving!! The bonfire was so much fun!! I spent most of the day at the beach and it was so great to be there as the sun was setting...It was amazing!! I'm so glad I have such good friends down here that came up all the way from SD...You girls are all so wonderful and amazing and I'm so so glad I met you!! I'm going to miss you all so much!!


Such a beautiful sunset :)

Tammy, Elaine, Melissa, me and Chai Tea

Tammy, Elaine, me and Natalie



The next morning after the bonfire was skydiving!! Holy cow it was crazy! I thought I'd be a lot more nervous then I actually was but it was still pretty intense. I wasn't really scared until I watched the people jump before me...then I screamed! haha It was so incredible and I can't wait to do it again!!

Don't I look sexxxy? haha

This is me with my crazy instructor...Andy&&Andie!


Here's the video they made for me...but stupid YouTube disabled the sound! LAME!! Anywho, the actual jump is from about 3.50-6.00 so feel free to watch!!


1 comments:

♥AnDrEaSeN FaMiLy♥ said...

where is a picture of the actual bonfire? it all looks nice though!!