Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Life Is A Highway

I finally did it.

I moved back to Utah.

I left California Tuesday and 12 hours later I was sitting in my old room in Vernal. I think I'm still in a bit of shock/denial about the whole thing. Right outside Barstow I lost it and started crying so hard. And then again outside St. George. And then
again in Daniels Canyon past Heber. It was a pretty emotional journey.

Today has been better. I started getting stuff ready for school and I got to see my nephews, which made me VERY happy :)


Here are some pictures from my last day in Cali and the drive to Utah...




Oh man I miss this so much already!

Last sunset in Carlsbad

Trying to enjoy the sunset, but really I was crying behind the sunglasses :(


Isn't is so beautiful? I love it!

WELCOME TO UTAH!

Driving through Daniels Canyon

0 comments: