Saturday, July 25, 2009

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thursday night was the KENNY CHESNEY CONCERT!!! Oh my gosh I was so excited!! I love Kenny and to make things that much better I got free tickets from my sister ((thanks Sheri!)) My friend Maggie went with me even though she had no clue who Kenny was, but we still had a blast! Sugarland was supposed to perform but they had to cancel last minute :( Lady A' was WAY good but Miss Miranda Lambert got on my nerves after about 2 songs. Kenny FINALLY starting singing and it made all the waiting in the 110 degree heat worth it!!


Being bored while we were waiting for Kenny

Those fans saved our lives! It was SOOO hot!


Miranda Lambert STILL singing...She sang forever!

My sis && her hubby!

SISTERS!

You can totally tell we're related...we're making the same face! haha

KEN-NY! KEN-NY!

I loved that he started wearing a University of Utah hat :)

GO UTES! haha

At the end of the concert...It was SO MUCH FUN!


I didn't take many pictures during the actual concert, but there were so many funny drunk people dancing around us that I had to get a video of one of them! I felt like we should have been paying this lady for her strip-tease/dirty dancing services. She was outta control but hilarious! I was kinda sad because she was relatively calm when I took this video, but at the beginning you can see her guy grabbing her butt then at the end she falls over on the seats lol! **sorry it's not the best but my phone can only do so much!

2 comments:

Raquel said...

I am sooo jealous you got to go!! I wanted to go last time Kenny was in SLC but wasnt able to. i swear i am going next time no matter what!

Stan & Ash said...

...lucky you!