Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 months worth of updates!

Holy cow I've been so bad at this thing the last couple months! Oops!! Let's do a quick little update then!

Back in October my Mom and Syd came down to visit for a few days. We only spent one day around Oceanside/Carlsbad and spent the rest of the time up in LA with my aunt&uncle. It was such a fun girls vacation! We went to the cliffs in Carlsbad, saw the musical "Wicked" in Hollywood, played A LOT of Blackburn Rumy ((a family tradition)) and then one day me and Syd went to Disneyland...SO STINKIN' FUN!!






I love October because....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!
So this year I wanted to do something fun&&crazy, so I dragged some friends and my brother to a Drag Queen Show!! Oh my gosh, it was amazing!! I had a few drinks before we got there so the whole thing was so much fun! Me and the Drag Queen became quite good friends by the end of the night! :D



Then there was Halloween...Oh man!! I dressed up as a flapper and went to downtown San Diego with a friend and then ran into another friend! I honestly think I was a flapper in a previous life...I loved my costume!!


October was a really busy and fun month but I was glad when things slowed down in November. When I lived in Utah I was always going to Vernal for the weekend and spending time with my family, so now that I live in California it's so strange to NOT see my family all the time! I was SO excited to go back to Utah and spend some quality time with my friends&&family...

I spent a few more days in Salt Lake than I originally planned, but it was still a lot of fun! I went with my friend Lisa to Wall-E and Body Worlds and took Wyatt&&Tyge to the Children's Museum on Sunday...GAH I MISS THOSE LITTLE BOYS! They're both getting so big and handsome!

I FINALLY made it to Vernal and it was amazing to see all my family, especially my nephews. Kids grow up so stinkin' fast! Thanksgiving was great, and the only downside was my grandpa was too sick to join us but he loved the leftovers! I got to see all my friends I haven't seen in months and spend time with my nephews. SUCH A GREAT VACATION!! The only downside was my best friend Angie went into labor the day I flew back to California and had her little boy yesterday morning!! :( I'm so sad I missed it, but I'll be back for Christmas so not too much longer til I can see little Jaxon!









1 comments:

Raquel said...

looks like you had fun!