Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Apparently I need a life...

What do you have to talk about when you're single?!
It hit me the other day that I have an incredibly boring life...Sad, but true. I read all these blogs about friends from school, all of whom are married (most with kids/puppies), and I realize I have absolutely nothing to compare to them! There are all these stories of houses being purchased, family pictures being taken, new jobs, kids eating gross green stuff that inevitably ends up all over the kitchen, vacations around the world, dogs wearing funny hats, and the list goes on and on.
What do I have going on, you ask...
NOTHING! NOTTA! ZERO! ZILCH!
I haven't seriously dated anyone for almost a year...I can't have a puppy until we move...I'm too poor to go on vacation...My life is just full of fun and excitement.
I need a change. I'm not sure what type of change, but I need to shake things up a bit. Normally when I get this idea in my head the first thing to go is my hair, but I'm actually satisfied with that. Maybe a new tattoo or another piercing or something. Again, normally that's not the type of things I turn to, but that's what a change is all about, right?

0 comments: