Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All I Want For Christmas

Dear Santa,

I realized it's been quite a few years since we've had any "real" contact. Mom has kind of taken over your role in the Stringham house, but we can just let that slide.
I've also realized that this year I've been pretty damn good! I work for a non profit helping thousands of people every year and I don't make ANY money doing it, so I figured you could reward me for my good behavior. I have a short list, nothing to extravagant, but I think it should do the trick.

1. First, and most important, could you please fix my car?? She's been such a great car the last 5 years and has never done anything to hurt anyone. There was that one bird but that was my fault, not hers! Since I moved to California cash has been tight and I haven't been able to buy her everything she needs...So if you could just get an elf/mechanic to give her new brakes, shocks, struts, drums, spark plugs, tires, a front windshield and a complete fluid change I would love it! It should only run you about $1,500.

2. A puppy would be fabulous! I know our landlord won't allow them at the moment, but if you bring a small one then maybe she'd never know! We'll only be there a few more months so it shouldn't be a big deal. I've enclosed 2 pictures for you to consider.

This first little guy is a puggle, a mix between a pug and a beagle. Look at the face!! How can you resist it!! You may want to get one for yourself to keep you company on the long sleigh ride.


Now this second one is just too cute for words!! She's a teacup Maltese and is just a tiny ball of fur! I could carry her around in my purse and take her to work and my boss would never know! SO CUTE!!

3. I could really use a vacation! Work has been stressful and this has been a really hard adjustment being away from my family. I know I live in a tropical paradise already, but I've always wanted to see Fiji. Again, I don't think that's too much to ask for. You can even come join me if you'd like! I'm sure it gets really annoying being in the snow all the time. You can work on your tan with me!


4. And finally, Santa, could you please please PLEASE bring me a little baby niece!! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE my nephews with all of my heart, but I really would LOVE a niece! Everywhere I go I am surrounded by little boys...I'm always buying little boy clothes as gifts and for once I want to buy something cute and pink and girly!



Well, Santa, it's been great writing to you. I hope you take this letter serious and help me out here...Maybe I don't need the vacation to Fiji, but everything else is a keeper!!

Thanks much!!

Love-Andrea

1 comments:

♥AnDrEaSeN FaMiLy♥ said...

i like the first puppy! i want one too. you can pretend my girls are your nieces:) come see them next time your in town!