Thursday, March 5, 2009

Look Mom!! No Hands!!

This morning I'm driving to work ((before it was even 8am!)), minding my own business, when all of a sudden traffic decides to stop! I slammed on the brakes but it was too late...

BAMM!!!

Poor Baby C hit the back bumper of a BMW :(

The lady was super nice, but I think we were both still in shock so we didn't really know what to do/say. We exchanged insurance/personal info and then went along with our day. I was on my way to a high school to do presentations and I was still so freaked out when I got there I don't know how I even drove there. I was really shaken up for the next couple hours so I can only imagine how unprofessional and unprepared I looked while doing the presentations.

Got through the day, called the insurance people, and tomorrow I'm going to see how much it's going to cost to fix the poor thing. I feel so bad for my little car. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love that car!!

Once I get my tax return then I'll be able to pay the deductible and get her looking all pretty again.



0 comments: