Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Utah again?!

So I'm heading back to Utah ((AGAIN!)) this weekend...

My Great-Aunt Lola has been in the hospital since Thursday and it was really scary there for a while. The docs found out she has emphysema along with congestive heart failure (fluid around her heart) and pneumonia (fluid in her lungs)...oh, did I forget to mention she's 89 years old!

Needless to say my family was in a bit of panic over the weekend. My brother drove up on Friday to see her and if things were still looking bad I was going to leave on Sunday and drive up too. Thankfully she's doing MUCH better but I still want to see her and be with my family.

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up so if you see me in town you'll know what's going on...

1 comments:

The Harrison's said...

you should get a hold of me!!! And I know how you feel, my mom has congestive heart failure, type 2 diabetes, and is now legally blind... she has 25 lbs of fluid around her heart! Very scary!!