Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bucket List

I have a small list of things I want to do before I leave California:



This little restaurant overlooks the ocean and I would love to eat here during sunset. It seems so pretty and we all know how much I love sunsets over the ocean :)


SKYDIVE!! I couldn't ask for a better view in Southern California! The ocean...the mountains...downtown San Diego. It's going to be amazing!!


It almost seems criminal that I've lived here a year and haven't had a beach bonfire yet! Now I just need to figure out where to do it at...




I haven't decided which one I should go to. I know lots of people that come to San Diego and those are the first places they go, and I haven't been to either! Kind of pathetic, I know.



So that's my list. I plan on basically living at the beach until I leave, but if anyone can think of anything else I should do, let me know!

3 comments:

The Harrison's said...

You should bring me back a seashell lol...preferably a starfish haha! jk...but i'd love that! :)

Jennifer Slaugh said...

You should go to sea world instead of the zoo. I want to go back to San Diego really bad but i can't talk Brock into it. It has been 5 years since i have been there

♥AnDrEaSeN FaMiLy♥ said...

ok seriously annie i dont live there and ive been to the zoo and sea world! the beach bon fire thing sounds so cool! i love the ocean too! you need to get a picture kissing a seal before you leave. lol may be a task!