Sunday, January 8, 2012

8 more months...

It feels like just yesterday Shaun was proposing, and now we only have 8 months until the big day and I feel like I've done nothing.

Okay, that's not really true. I've logged countless hours online looking up wedding colors, dress styles, centerpieces, photographers, and wedding favors. But as far as actually starting anything, not so much.

I have a lot of things planned out in my mind that I would like to be in our wedding, but we'll see if it actually happens.  Anyways, I thought I would give a sneek peak into some things I would LOVE at our wedding.

First and foremost, the dress....
I found this dress at David's Bridal, and of course, it's almost $300 over my planned budget :/   I'm not sure if I'll let Shaun see the actual dress I pick before the wedding, but I have been asking his opinion. He wants me to be in something form-fitting, which worries me because I've been a huge fan of my body shape (but I guess most women feel that way too). But we'll see....OH! On a side note, all you married ladies, when do you start looking for a dress??


And now, the wedding colors....I'm in love with the red and teal! I think it will be perfect for our beach ceremony and then our reception. I'm so so SO excited about this! I think the hardest part will be finding just the right shade of red and teal.
So that's honestly all we really have set in stone so far. We do have the reception location, but I think I'll keep that a surprise a little bit more ;)

0 comments: