Thursday, April 16, 2009

changes are happening!

So I've been thinking about this for a really long time, and I've searched and searched for hours online looking for the right program, and I finally found it!

I'M GOING TO GRAD SCHOOL!!

Well, I'm going to try!!

When I did my undergrad degree I didn't really like school. There was a whole lot of drama going on in my life and I just wanted to get far, far away from Utah. I've been done for almost 2 years and a lot has changed in my life and now I want to go back and get my Masters!!

Anyone want to guess where the grad program is??

The University of Utah!!

I talked to an advisor today and I think I have a plan worked out for fall semester ((my grades weren't great so it's going to take a bit longer than most people!)) I'm excited to get back into school, but I'm not sure I'm too happy about leaving the beach&&sun and going back to snow :( At least I still have the summer to enjoy it :)

2 comments:

Marshall and Amanda said...

Andrea,
Congrats on that! Thats amazing! Hope it all goes well!

Lisa said...

Yay! I'm so excited you're coming back to Utah!!