Monday, April 20, 2009

Life annoys me.

Lately I've been feeling really annoyed and anxious. It feels like I'm annoyed at every thing, but at the same time nothing in particular, which is even more annoying!

I'm annoyed at a lot of people in my life ((especially those of the male gender)) and just wish they would pull their heads out of their asses and quit being jerks already!!

I'm annoyed at my job a lot of days and feel like the work that I do isn't really making a difference in anyone's life and basically I'm wasting everyone's time, including my own.

I'm anxious to see if I can get into grad school and extremely annoyed with myself for racing through my undergrad years and not getting better grades! I passed, but passing doesn't help you in grad school.

Now with the subject of grad school; if I get in then that means I'll be packing up my car, leaving the warm, sunny beach and heading back to Utah. The jury is still out on if that's the best decision for my right now.

So now let's throw in confusion on top of my annoyance and anxiousness! Gah, no wonder all I want to do is sleep and stay in bed all day!! My head feels like it's going to explode and there's nothing I can do to stop it...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry Andrea! :( I wish I could help you! Call me if you ever need to vent!

Lisa Best said...

I'm sure you are great at what you do Andrea... Life at times can leave us feeling hopeless, unsure, and yes, ANNOYED...Believe me, I know!...How do you think I got out of Utah and wound up in a strange city?;)

Do whatever you feel is right for YOU!

Would grad school be the U?

Andrea said...

Thanks Lisa...and Lisa! haha

L.B.--Yeah, grad school would be at the U...I wish they would hurry and send me a letter already! Even though it's only been 5 days since I applied! lol