Friday, April 17, 2009

F my life

FML (aka F my life)

I heard about this website on The Morning Zoo and it's hilarious!! This is a great website to read when you're having (or think you're having) a really bad day. Here are a few of the stories:


Today, I was driving home from school, when I saw this girl I like walking home. Trying to be polite, I pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride. After my offer, I was rejected as she said "No, I'm actually already home," and proceeded to walk up the nearest driveway... MY driveway. FML


Today, I was going 73 in a 55 on a country road when an oncoming cop passed me. He pulled a U turn. I turned off the main road and proceeded to take random turns. I got lost, was 30 Min Late to work, oh and the cop still found me and gave me two tickets. I had to ask him for directions. FML


Today, I sent a cover letter to a potential employer. In the letter, I talked about my great attention to detail, my strong ability to focus, and my stellar writing skills. After hitting send, I reread the letter and noticed that I typed my name "B-R-A-I-N." My name is Brian. FML

2 comments:

Kyndi said...

2I'll definately have to look into that website...it sounds hysterical! Oh and I'm excited for your decision about grad school-good luck!

Lisa said...

Hahaha! Thanks for sharing! I love it!