Wednesday, January 21, 2009

8 Things About Me

Here are the rules:
1)post these on your blog
2)answer the six "8" items
3)let each person know by leaving them a comment on their blog
PS these are not in order

8 Favorite tv shows
1. Law&Order-SVU
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. House
4. Brothers&Sisters
5. South Park
6. HGTV
7. The Daily Show
8. The Biggest Loser

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Woke up
2. Ate breakfast
3. Watched President Obama's inauguration
4. "worked"
5. Went to the gym
6. Came home&took a shower
7. Finished my book
8. Fell asleep

8 things I look forward to
1. Finding out if I'm getting a niece or a nephew!! PLEASE LET IT BE A GIRL!!
2. Summer time!!
3. Planning my vacation to Belize
4. Finding out about a job I applied for
5. Getting my new glasses next week
6. Having my car all fixed
7. My facial next weekend
8. Counting homeless people on Friday...I'm being totally sarcastic about looking forward to it, but unfortunately I'm totally serious about counting them

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Polar King (RIP)
2. In-N-Out
3. Soup Kitchen
4. Cafe Rio
5. Panera
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Eggs In The City
8. Mimi's Cafe

8 Things on my wish list
1. My car to be fixed
2. Being totally out of debt
3. A PUPPY!!
4. To never work a day in my life again
5. A niece!
6. To be fit&&skinny
7. Lifelong vacation!
8. To find a good guy to date!

8 People I tag
1. Traci
2. Trista
3. Jennifer
4. Natalie
5. Lisa
6. Amanda
7. Raquel
8. Chiara

2 comments:

Jennifer Slaugh said...

Hey Annie Who is pregnant?????

Andrea said...

My brother's girlfriend :)
You should know Syd's never gonna have kids!! lol