Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Biggest Loser

So last night I was bored and channel surfing and stumbled upon NBC's The Biggest Loser. Holy Moly, that show is addicting!! I couldn't stop watching...it was a bit ridiculous how into the show I was
I'll admit it...I cried! A few times actually.

Oh Jerry...I fell in love with Jerry. I don't know what it is about old people, but my heart tends to break a little. He was working so hard and so determined to lose the weight and be healthy. I just kept looking at him and thought, "If this guy can do it, there's absolutely NO reason I can't!" I cried for like 5 minutes when they voted him off. I was so sad :( But then when they showed how he's been doing after the show I was shocked! He's awesome!! He has such drive, and such determination. I was that guy was my G-Pa! We could go jogging together :)



There was something about Tara that I really just clicked with. She has such a positive outlook on this whole experience. She was such cheerleader for every other member. I really felt like I related to her a lot more than the other contestants. She seemed like a girl you could go out and party with!



Ugh...now we have Joelle...Seriously, I felt like throwing something at the TV when I couldn't slap her across the face. She wasn't even trying! Everyone there was giving 110% and she was barely doing 50%! It annoyed me so bad! And then my favorite Jerry gets kicked off instead of her?! All I can say is she better step up her game or we're going to have some MAJOR issues!

2 comments:

Marshall and Amanda said...

Oh yay. I love biggest loser so much... its my favorite... Jerry i kept calling him grandpa and marshall would just laugh at me hhaha... But I cried too a lot dont worry!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Yeah, this show is super inspirational!!